🌿 Ruzu Non-Alcoholic Herbal Bitters
Ruzu Non-Alcoholic Herbal Bitters is a natural health supplement specially formulated to:
- ✅ Promote general wellness
- ✅ Detoxify the body
- ✅ Support the treatment of various ailments
Made from a powerful blend of 100% organic and medicinal herbs, Ruzu is completely alcohol-free, making it ideal for:
- 👪 All age groups
- 🌱 Health-conscious individuals
- 🌿 Anyone seeking non-alcoholic herbal remedies
Whether you're looking to boost your vitality, cleanse your system, or support healing the natural way, Ruzu Bitters offers a trusted herbal solution.
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) has explained why it refused African Democratic Congress (ADC) leaders access to former Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai.
Okor Odey, the spokesman for the Commission, told The Cable that the denial was due to an existing court order.
The ADC on Friday accused the anti-graft agency of intimidating its leaders with heavy police deployment after it was denied access to the former Kaduna governor at the detention facility in Abuja.
Bolaji Abdullahi, the national publicity secretary of ADC, said on Friday that a delegation of the party led by national secretary, Rauf Aregbesola, secretary of the policy and manifesto committee, Salihu Lukman and others were also prevented from seeing El-Rufai.
“We had previously corresponded and formally applied but were refused entry without any reason.
“We were at the premises waiting for a reply to our request when suddenly, the atmosphere became palpably tense, after no less than three truckloads of armed police officers arrived at the facility,” reads the statement.
But Odey said the agency denied the party’s request and informed it of the decision in an official letter dated May 21, 2026, which was confirmed the following day.
We wrote them a formal letter denying their request to come. The reasons are given in the letter. The court order is clear on the category of persons we are to give access to,” Odey said.
The letter signed by S. Yahaya, director of operations, said el-Rufai “is standing trial before the State High Court of Justice, Kaduna, and Federal High Court of Nigeria, both sitting in Kaduna”.
“While the defendant is in the custody of the Commission under the order of both courts, the court is fully seised of the matter.
“The court has allowed the defendant to see his family, doctors and attorneys.
“These are the only class of persons allowed to see the accused in the custody of the Commission. The application therefore cannot be granted.
The letter reads: “Please accept the assurances of the Hon. Chairman’s best regards.”
Odey also dismissed the ADC’s claim of intimidation, saying the police at the ICPC gate is the normal security measure.














