🌿 Ruzu Non-Alcoholic Herbal Bitters
Ruzu Non-Alcoholic Herbal Bitters is a natural health supplement specially formulated to:
- ✅ Promote general wellness
- ✅ Detoxify the body
- ✅ Support the treatment of various ailments
Made from a powerful blend of 100% organic and medicinal herbs, Ruzu is completely alcohol-free, making it ideal for:
- 👪 All age groups
- 🌱 Health-conscious individuals
- 🌿 Anyone seeking non-alcoholic herbal remedies
Whether you're looking to boost your vitality, cleanse your system, or support healing the natural way, Ruzu Bitters offers a trusted herbal solution.
Lagos State Task Force Labels Ogun Monarch Oba Kazeem Salami a “Land Grabber” in Official Petition Response
By Naomisophyblog
Fresh controversy has trailed the Osobia of Ijebu Makun-Omi in Ogun State, Oba Kazeem Adeshina Salami, popularly known as “All Rounder,” after the Lagos State Special Task Force on Land Grabbers officially described him and his associates as illegal occupiers in a dispute over a parcel of land in Eti-Osa area of Lagos State.
The development was revealed in official correspondences issued by the Lagos State Special Task Force on Land Grabbers to the Lagos State Police Command over allegations surrounding the forceful occupation of land situated along the Lagos-Epe Expressway in Eti-Osa Local Government Area.
The disputed property is reportedly the same parcel of land linked to earlier allegations that Oba Salami mobilized armed men to attack a property consultant, Mr. Stanley Oripelaye, and his security guard, Afolabi Yisau, also known as “Ijoba.” The victims had alleged that they were assaulted, robbed and seriously injured during the attack. Although the monarch denied the allegations, the matter is said to be under investigation by the Inspector-General of Police Monitoring Unit at Kam Salem House, Obalende, Lagos.
According to documents obtained by journalists, the Lagos State Task Force on Land Grabbers, in a letter dated March 12, 2020, with reference number LSSTF/LG/2019/3772, informed the Commissioner of Police that it had received a formal petition from Dr. Ken A. Uwaifo, counsel to Cosmopolitan Properties Limited.
The petition accused Oba Kazeem Salami and his cohorts of unlawful encroachment and illegal occupation of a 4.872-hectare parcel of land located at Ajilwe/Alasia Village in Eti-Osa.
In its findings, the task force stated that the petitioner’s ownership claim originated from a High Court of Lagos State auction sale conducted pursuant to an order of court delivered by late Hon. Justice Ligali Ayorinde. The agency referenced a Certificate of Purchase dated November 30, 1993, as well as a verification report issued by the Office of the Surveyor-General of Lagos State, which allegedly confirmed that the land in dispute fell within the area sold through the court-ordered auction.
The agency further noted that the Lagos State Government had previously acquired the land and compensated the customary landowners, thereby strengthening the petitioner’s claim to lawful ownership and possession.
The letter expressly stated that it was “evident that the Petitioner is the person entitled to the said land,” adding that the continued occupation and obstruction allegedly carried out by the respondents amounted to a violation of the Lagos State Properties Protection Law 2016.
The task force therefore requested police intervention to ensure that the petitioner enjoyed peaceful possession of the property.
According to the agency, the actions of the respondents contravened Section 4 of the Lagos State Properties Protection Law 2016, which prohibits forceful entry and illegal occupation of landed property. It also invoked Section 12 of the law, requesting the police to arrest and prosecute any individuals found to be trespassing or unlawfully occupying the land.
In a follow-up communication dated May 20, 2020, the task force reaffirmed its earlier position and disclosed that the Nigerian Police had previously investigated the matter and filed charges against Alhaji Kazeem Salami and others.
The agency stated that the defendants were accused of illegally occupying the land and forcefully driving away the lawful occupier’s workers and servants, contrary to the provisions of Section 4 of the Lagos State Properties Protection Law 2016.
The task force also referenced an ongoing court case marked Suit No. LD/4383LMW/2017 between Alhaji Tajudeen Falana and others versus the Governor of Lagos State and others, currently pending before the Lagos State High Court.
According to the task force, its review of court filings, particularly the Statement of Defence, indicated that Cosmopolitan Properties Limited had remained in possession of the land since the court-supervised auction sale.
However, lawyers representing Oba Salami, Lawal Pedro SAN & Associates, challenged the position of the task force, arguing that the agency had already prejudged the dispute despite the matter being before a competent court.
The legal team insisted that only the judiciary possesses the constitutional authority to determine issues relating to ownership and possession of land, especially while litigation remains pending.
Despite the objections raised by the monarch’s lawyers, the Lagos State Special Task Force on Land Grabbers maintained that its actions were lawful and within its statutory mandate under the Lagos State Properties Protection Law 2016.
The agency explained that its primary responsibility is to prevent forceful entry, violent takeover and illegal occupation of landed property across Lagos State. It further disclosed that its request for police intervention was made pursuant to directives from the Office of the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice of Lagos State.
The Lagos State Special Task Force on Land Grabbers operates under the Office of the Attorney General at the Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja.
Authorities noted that the dispute remains subject to ongoing judicial proceedings in Suit No. LD/4383LMW/2017 before the Lagos High Court.















