🌿 Ruzu Non-Alcoholic Herbal Bitters
Ruzu Non-Alcoholic Herbal Bitters is a natural health supplement specially formulated to:
- ✅ Promote general wellness
- ✅ Detoxify the body
- ✅ Support the treatment of various ailments
Made from a powerful blend of 100% organic and medicinal herbs, Ruzu is completely alcohol-free, making it ideal for:
- 👪 All age groups
- 🌱 Health-conscious individuals
- 🌿 Anyone seeking non-alcoholic herbal remedies
Whether you're looking to boost your vitality, cleanse your system, or support healing the natural way, Ruzu Bitters offers a trusted herbal solution.
Sani claimed that Jonathan’s activities already demonstrated genuine interest, despite the fact that the former president has not yet made a public declaration of his intention to run for office or specified the political platform he may employ.
He added that getting a nomination form was one of the first stages for every candidate, arguing that in politics, action was more important than public declarations.
“Action is what matters in politics.” Purchasing nomination forms is one of the procedures you must adhere to if you are interested. He said, “He’s done that.”
Sani responded, “Yes and in fact, he is about to come and submit the forms publicly,” when questioned further about whether Jonathan had actually received the form.
According to Sani, Jonathan’s cautious attitude to the 2027 contest would have been influenced by the PDP’s internal problems.
He stated that before making a public announcement, the former president might be keeping an eye on party developments.
However, the PDP leader emphasized that Jonathan’s quiet shouldn’t be interpreted as a sign of disinterest.
Jonathan has avoided active partisan politics in recent years in favor of serving in diplomatic and mediation capacities both inside and outside of Africa.
Sani says the eligibility suit would fail.
Sani also expressed optimism that Jonathan’s ability to run for president again would not be challenged in court.
He contended that the case could not be revived at the same level of court because it had already been resolved by earlier court rulings.
“You cannot relitigate something that has already been decided upon, so we are very confident that the matter will be dismissed,” Sani stated.
He claims that only the Supreme Court has the authority to reverse previous rulings regarding Jonathan’s eligibility.
He stated that when the lawsuit before Justice Peter Lifu is heard on May 26, it will probably be rejected due to lack of jurisdiction.
Claims that certain politicians were just utilizing Jonathan’s name to be relevant until the 2027 elections were also refuted by the former presidential assistant.
According to him, a lot of Nigerians still remembered Jonathan’s presidency vividly and were now contrasting it with later administrations.
The majority of Nigerians are nostalgic for Jonathan and know him. Many people thought the PDP was underperforming when he left power, but now Nigerians can clearly see the difference,” he continued.
According to Sani, the former president is still well-liked by Nigerians who think his administration led the nation more effectively.
The idea that Jonathan is getting ready for a significant political comeback has been fueled by his recent discussions with various political circles.
Remember that the previous president led Nigeria from 2010 to 2015 before former President Muhammadu Buhari defeated him in the race for reelection.
He has mostly kept a low political profile after leaving power, participating in diplomatic assignments throughout Africa, peace missions, and election monitoring.













